Monday 25 June 2012

Day 239 - Sunday - Hong Kong/Dallas

After 24 hours , I arrived Dallas. 
Will be here for the whole working week and will take the time to find something positive post each day!

Candyland and trash tabloids,
very USA!
While waiting for my transfer which I missed and boarded 2 planes later due to technical issue, I caught up with my Japanese tv drama final episode!

Its called kimi ni mo ichido propose- there's recently a similar story line in hollywood movie.but of course this being trendy drama ala Japanese style, the nuances is not like Hollywood style at all.. Its still cheesy but Its executed very japanese . It's quite a slow paced drama in the beginning but at the final episode the message is clear.. Normalcy is happiness.. Happiness is not by only excitement but it's the daily routine of daily life..

And when things get tough, you deal only one thing at a time and not all at one time...

Unexpectedly, this tv drama was not only entertaining but it has give me encouragement and the message when I needed most! Arigato ! I wonder what's the next message !


No comments:

Post a Comment