Monday 27 February 2012

Day 358- Sunday- Singapore - When Asia meets Africa...

Truffle mee pok + burgundy 1976 millesime the beauty of being over 40!

Delightful invitation from acquaintance whom I met at an art course and whom by chance had quite a lot in common...

Just as I thought I have seen that, been that and done that, tonite's dinner opened my palate of chinese cuisine and my mind of a new continent.

We met new friends from south Africa learning more about the continent Which is the only continent I have not been...



While the mind is stimulated by diamonds and Mandela, my tastebud was delighted with crabmeat eggwhite with caviar, accompanied by 83 white Rioja, meepok with truffleoil and 76burgundy..

Results: a more educated and blissful 40 something

I am grateful for: older is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment