Tuesday 28 February 2012

Day 357- Monday- Singapore - Fall in love with colors again...

I loved colors - I used to own colorful dresses, accessories and homewards... Then as I became more responsible in my corporate life, so does my taste in colors... It got more neutral... White, black, beige, nudes.. You can get the picture?

Recently I found the attraction to colors again... Perhaps it's my niece's influence -she loves pink and rainbow -  so hanging out with her, makes me fall in love with color! It makes me happy  and cheerful!

my rented sofa...
I added some colorful pillows to brighten it up...
 from ikea, in case you are 
curious...
And the cute elephant is from GAT-
a non profit organization that teaches those
in need a skill and sell handcrafted gifts!

Here's another cute item I bought!
Recycled cover notepad...
Great for Xmas!
Who shall be the lucky recipient ?

Another point- as I get older I tend to be more selective on my purchase and also who made it, I feel much better and bigger appeal when I know I buy to make a difference... it's like "less guilty shopping"

Today I am thankful for my lovely niece who has opened my eyes to rainbow colors! You never know who is the teacher in your life... Btw, she's 4!



No comments:

Post a Comment