Saturday 25 February 2012

Day 360 - Singapore - Slow transformation

It's been 5 days since I started this "diary blog". I am seeing some things have changed in my perspective such as: 

1. I checked other people's blogs more often  ( not copying idea but sorta see how other appreciate small little things in life.

2. I take more photos with my I phone.. Yes I am turning into that person next table who keep snapping away .. Irritating, right?

3. I see mundane , routine stuff in different way.. I think abt them , and whether it's worth blogging, I question my choices more - and find positive things to say about them... Naturally ,and honestly...

I think by having diary"blog" I tend to take life slower and enjoy each moment more... Look, it takes time to snap photos with I phone, ok! Also must find right angle and etc.

I also take pride in what I wear and how I look coz , yes!!! I self portrait... It just very natural course of action! ( I won't post it , though... ) it's like you have conversation with yourself so don't you want to see your partner?

So, little by little , I think I am falling in love with life again

Dempsey Hill welcoming sign
Photo: Coffee at jones Dempsey hills . Stop and smell the latte!

Jones, the grocer (Dempsey Road, #01-12 Dempsey HillSingapore, Tel: 6476 1512) is a cafe cum fine food store ( think dean& deluca) 


Pretty cool store . Ny feel 


Fun print designs Choco- so pretty to look at, bet it's delicious, too
Love collection- valentines day left overs.. Er, no discount ??

Cheese fair...

Books galore( inspiration for my bookshelf )






No comments:

Post a Comment