Friday 9 March 2012

Day 347- Thursday- Singapore - Happy international women's day!

Today is mar 8, it's a day to celebrate all women in the world for their contribution to their family , society, friends and each other! 

A surprise bouquet arrived in the evening and it adds sunshine to my homebound day! It's really nice to be recognized by my team mates!! Mwaah!! Thank you!!!

Its not peony, but just yesterday
I wished for pink flowers for
the table setting!


Today I also celebrate we went through the first 48 hours without any hiccups.. All is good! 

One thing I learnt , don't google symptoms or what happened after transfer.. The truth is nothing you can do, irregardless you only know in 12 days!!!

Today I am thankful for the beautiful flowers and all the women in my life! You are the celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment