Saturday 31 March 2012

Day 324 Saturday - Hong Kong, facial at Sulwahsoo

I have heard so much about this Korean brand facial service.. I tried their products which mainly is using ginseng .. I like the concept and has always envied the Korean women's flawless, poreless and radiant skin..
So I finally got my experience..

The beauty center is in canton road in Kowloon 



Canton road, this is  luxe street ...
this is where mainland tourist would
come to get a price of famous brands


Sulhwasoo facade
Sulhwasoo entrance
nice interiors, using similar motif
with facade
nice touch .. Slipper

korea touch 


herbal tea and cookie ...
after the nice facial
The products



Verdict .. Am advised that I should do weekly treatment for a month to see the difference ...and I will.. Rating : 4 stars.. Would have given 5 if it's in hk island ..,

No comments:

Post a Comment