Thursday 29 March 2012

Days 327- Wednesday - Hong Kong and the Mini bus

Usually my darling husband is my official driver to and fro office ( lol) but from time  to time, I enjoy the public transportation in hk.

It's a short ride to causeway bay from my place by mini bus..

Mini bus concept is  very hong kong talong with tram.



Mini buses usually sits 16 passengers and do not allow standing passengers. They supplement the regular or big bus service route and serve mostly residential estate , so it's very convenient.


You can stop anywhere by pressing the bell or just shout "stop here, stop bus stop, stop at xyz estate"

Usually they only charges 5 to 15 hkd .



They go really fast as drivers earn money with as many passengers in a short period of time, like taxi..,

I definitely recommend seatbelts fasten when you take mini bus.

But it's truly hk experience !




No comments:

Post a Comment