Friday 2 March 2012

Day 354- Thursday-Singapore - Beauty routine

Last day of hormones shot . Yay!



I am 36 hrs away from the egg retrieval (aka  ER)  very excited !
So far Dr and us are happy with the growth of the follicles and we will see how many will be "good" eggs!

While I am resting like a mother hen roosting .. I thought I should think about things that makes me happy such as my beauty faves.

Here are some of the products that I especially selected for usage in Singapore due to the weather!
1. Guerlain
Just started using this ensemble - smells so good!
And not sticky so it's good for hot
balmy weather, and it works!
After 40, I definitely need a night creme
and this white wonder works!

2. Perfumes 
Chanel- fresh no. 19..
You don't want overwhelm in ever summer days..
For a change, I also spritz prada and recently 

Narciso Rodriguez - it's a great alternative to chloe 
which is a tad too popular 
3. Moroccan oil
Discovered this while in Honolulu.
It's a miracle oil..
Hair feels super smooth in an instant!

4. Eyebon!
My staple ..
Need to clean the eyes as part of the beauty routine!
Especially after a day out !

5. good old nivea!
Moisturizer also works like a massage cream
 so it helps to keep the cellulite away!

Well, here are some of my must haves.. And today I was complimented " you look so young" so I guess all these investments do have a return !

Today I am thankful for:  great products to keep me youthful !

No comments:

Post a Comment