Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 348- wednesday- singapore - The 2 week wait has officially started...

The first 48 hours after transfer will determine its implantation, according to many google sources.

Although I didn't do strictly bed-rest, but I started today with little movement...Bed-sofa-bed- sofa - bed...Mostly lying down and relaxing..To keep my mind away from the what if... I browsed magazines and found pictures that makes me happy


Hello! Baby boy and puppy
Just adorable and happy picture.. 2 of my favorite things
UNICEF postcards 
Happy colors, happy butterfly .. This reminds me of life is free and easy ..

.
Nice peonies!
Another happy color..
I would like to have such table setting soon!



Today I am thankful for day 1 of waiting is over. Let them stick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment