Monday 26 March 2012

Day 330- Sunday - Hong Kong, another beautiful spring day!

For the past few days including today, the weather has been very spring like... Blue skies, and about 20 degrees.. With  sunshine .. It does get a bit cool in the evening, so keep warm!

We took a walk in our neighbourhood and enjoyed few spring signs!

Wild bougainvillea
Jasmine smelling flowers
From our apartment
A glimpse of the rugby 7s,
the international event
or rather carnival in hk..
People dressed up for the game -
think haloween !
And party after the game all night long ...
Just like spring break!)
Rugby 7


As you can probably guess from my photo album, I did not join any of the parties.. Instead I stayed home relaxing with darling husband, perfecting my baking skills!!!


The Cake
Today I am thankful for the beautiful weather and the lovely morning walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment