Sunday 11 March 2012

Day 345- Saturday - Singapore - Sunny day

Finally a bit of sun in Singapore this morning . It makes me happy!


We set off early to a  pre adoption talk-2 hrs talk to inform us of procedures and expectation of adoption process.. Why do we want to adopt? For me , it's very simple., I love children and truly enjoy their company and I can learn from them at the same time to nurture and give them love and care to be the best of what they can be.
Actually, I have been thinking of this for a while, regardless if I have biological children.. I suppose we were waiting for the right time ...
The process sounded tedious but not impossible for international attendees.. But I was very elated when I found out the presenter was my sister's high school friend.. How coincidence .. And I supposed it's an encouraging sign from the universe that I am at the right path !!! 

On the way to parking lot, we gave thanks to Thai Buddha! Found this in from of golden mile center aka little bangkok !

Thai is the first language,
English is second
 
Singtel anyone? Koh poon 
kha!
Buddha

Thai fashion anyone?
Ps: we bought thai takeaway.. Not so authentic .. Should have asked for Thai style :( 

Today I am thankful for unexpected signs that can help me to move next step in life !
Open up your ears, eyes.. You never know ...

No comments:

Post a Comment